Parks & Recreation
The Yorkville Parks and Recreation Department bring programs, leagues, special events, and parks, facilities to the Yorkville Community. We strive to bring quality and innovative programs and park facilities that enhance our community and the residents we serve. We look forward to seeing you, as you and your family enjoy the amenities and services we provide.
To view all of the events, classes, and facilities the Yorkville Parks and Recreation Department has to offer, please refer to our Online Registration Website or the Current Catalog. For any questions, please feel free to contact the Recreation Office at 630-553-4357 or send us an email.
The United City of Yorkville is proud of their parks. Progressive in nature, the Parks and Recreation Department has created an integral system of parks throughout the city, each one having a unique characteristic or theme whether it's high adventure, sunflowers, farms, music, or riding trains, our parks offer it all!
- Parks and Facilities
- Downtown Parking Information(PDF)
- Report Damage/Destruction
- Park and Playground Information (PDF)
- Lightning Detector Information
- Marge Cline Whitewater Course Information
- Disc Golf Information
Game Cancellation and Program Update System
The Yorkville Parks and Recreation Department will share game cancellations and announcements through an online system. You can view the program status online, sign up for text and/or email alerts, or download the mobile app.
1. Visit https://rainoutline.com/search/dnis/6305578471
2. Select program that you are interested in following.
3. Choose E-Mail & Text alerts on the left side of the page to create an account if you would like to receive text and/or email alerts.
Search RainoutLine from your mobile device's app store. Android and iPhone apps are available. Once downloaded, search "Yorkville Parks and Recreation" and add as your favorite. Once it is added as a favorite, all or individual programs can be chosen for updates.
RainoutLine message will be available by phone. Call (630) 557-8471 to access the recorded hotline.